Goodness, the month is flying by. I'm halfway through my wordcount for NaNoWriMo, which is great, but still about 6,000 words short of where I should be at this point. Distractions, distractions everywhere! Here are some fun distractions I found on the internet this week:
- Pretty cool voice acting Batman vs. Superman!
- Sesame Street did a send-up of The Hunger Games? They sure did!
- Are you stoked about the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special on Saturday? Check out this awesome prequel minisode that leads into that episode!
- Someone used game theory to figure out how to win consistently on The Price Is Right. Some people have too much time on their hands.
- Steve Martin got an Oscar. Not at all sure why his award wasn't awarded during the main ceremony. But he's touching and hilarious and awesome in that way only Steve Martin can be.
- A short film written by Neil Gaiman about a girl who tries not to fly.
- And, sadly, the best thing I had to share with you has been removed due to copyright issues. Hal (Bryan Cranston) wakes up in bed next to Lois (Jane Kaczmarek) having had a nightmare about being Walter White. It was truly hilarious. The short will apparently be part of the "Complete Breaking Bad" DVD package. Here's a full description of the short.
Hope you're all having an excellent week!