Been a rough last couple of weeks, folks, but here's a list of amusing things I've found while I've been gone. Hope you enjoy them!
- Star Wars prequel movies? Yeccccch.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron! There's going to be an hour long special on ABC on March 18th. You have been put on notice.
- Steven Soderbergh edited together the original Psycho and the remake. No, really.
- An infographic which shows how everyone dies in Shakespeare's plays.
- Had you heard that Tom Hiddleston and Tilda Swinton are going to be in a vampire movie that is released in the US on April 11th? Yeah, me either!
- While watching the Oscars, I discovered that Martin Freeman was in a nominated short film. Apparently it'll be touring with the other "Oscar Shorts" in the theaters. It's on my list to see.
- An infographic of the 42 essential 3rd act twists from literature.
- Fallon and Timberlake continue the History of Rap series on The Tonight Show with the fifth installment.
- Ricky Gervais has put out a series called "Learn Guitar with David Brent". If you like his humor or his character from The Office, you'll find this enjoyable.
- For everyone who has worked in corporate America, here is an example of what conference calls are like in real life.
- Want to see a four minute scene from the upcoming Captain America: The Winter Soldier? It's pretty darn squeee-worthy.
- Have you heard about Oculus? It stars Karen Gillan (of Doctor Who fame) and Katee Sackhoff. It looks pretty creepy!
- i09 created a list of 30 Cult Movies that they consider "must watch". I've actually seen twenty-one of them. Apparently I'm a cult movie fan!
- The Sarlacc Toilet. I really kind of want this.
- Bill Nye tells the story behind the selfie he posted of himself, Neil deGrasse Tyson and President Obama.
And, if you didn't catch Cosmos last night, you should try to catch it tonight. Or on streaming from your cable provider. Because, you like science, right? Right?!