Hola all - please enjoy some amusements I found online in the past week!
- Isn't this cool?
- What you wish would happen on The Walking Dead
- Some Robert Downey, Jr. love.
- A pretty funny list of things that make no sense in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Yes, that's apparently a thing that's capitalized now.
- Winnie the Pooh as Darth Vader.
- Check out this sonic screwdriver case!
- Sean Astin, Nathan Fillion, Alan Tudyk and light sabers.
- Bruce Campbell and Nathan Fillion
- Goats singing the Game of Thrones theme. It's wonderful.
- This is the creepiest thing I've seen all week. Watch the concert video.
- You heard Stephen Colbert will be taking over for David Letterman? Enjoy some of the amazing talent he brings to bear.
- I apparently missed Harrison Ford appearing on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (before he took over The Tonight Show). Ford pierces Fallon's ear. It's pretty funny. I think it's a pity Fallon didn't keep the piercing.
- Funny or Die has created Creationist Cosmos.
Lastly, you know I'm a big fan of Tabletop, the Geek & Sundry web show hosted by Wil Wheaton on YouTube. They've decided to crowdsource the third season of the show over on Indiegogo. Check out the campaign and give if you can. If he can reach $1m, we will get a third season of Tabletop with 20 episodes AND a new spin-off show all about roleplaying games. THAT is something I really want to see!
Enjoy your week!