It continues to be Geek Week on YouTube, but for some reason the nice everything-we-released-today lists have stopped arriving in my mailbox.
Not to worry, though. Here's a bunch of random awesome from the Internet from the last two days:
- Thor: The Dark World trailer -- so looking forward to this. More for Hiddleston than for Hemsworth though, to be honest.
- The Twelfth Doctor was announced! I really like the actor they picked. I remember him fondly from the film Local Hero. And I'm loving all the controversy around John Hurt suddenly appearing in the timeline. Can't wait for the 50th anniversary episode!
- Nerdist Videos - including Larry King's Top 10 Superheroes, Grammar Slam, Anime Doctor Who!, Slash's top 10 Horror Films, and the Blacklist presents top 10 Gangster Films
- Geek & Sundry Remix
- What if Batman Drove a Nissan?
- From World of Heroes, Secret Movie Endings! Days of Future Past, Amazing Spider-Man 2, and Avengers Age of Ultron.
- Stan Lee Video Game Cameos
- Videos from Tuesday -- including Neil deGrasse Tyson's Top 10 Reasons to Love Science, Slo-Mo Non-Newtonian Fluid on a Speaker, Why the World is Awesome in 60 Facts, Free Runner's Epic Fail at the British Museum, Grammar Slam, How to Make a Giant Robot Mech, Science of Leeches and CarTube
And finally, if you aren't aware of the video game review site Zero Punctuation, you should be. It's hilarious. Though, generally only for games you've actually played.
Tomorrow on Geek Week it's Gaming Day, so I can't wait to see what is dished up then!
Oh, and I finally finished Shadowrun Returns. That last fight was a beast. Onward and upward!